Sunday, August 26, 2007

Invacare Fold 'N Away Transport Chair

Our most popular Traveling Wheelchair





The Invacare Fold 'N Away Transport Chair folds down to a compact 40"H x 15 1/2"W x 8 1/2"D thus making it an ideal wheelchair for travel. The chair can be assembled in seconds without tools.



Its contruction is a heavy duty steel frame with durable navy blue canvas material and non marking black tires. The Invacare Fold 'N Away Transport Chair is convenient, compact easily portable, and very lightweight at 19.6 pounds.



This chair features pressure relief heel strap supports, EZ lock pushdown brakes and foldaway footrests. It includes a storage carry bag with strap, making it an ideal choice for your holiday getaway.

1 comment:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Foldable Commode Stool

Keep Posting:)